Lakehead : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Steve Derrig, Real Estate Pro in Silverdale, WA
Steve Derrig answered:
How can my property listing be relocated in the correct place?
Contact Trulia support directly. I had the same issue for my listings in the Silverleaf new home plat in Silverdale, WA. It would be nice if we could correct this issue in our listing ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 31, 2012 In My Neighborhood in 96051
Christopher…, Real Estate Pro in Spring City, PA
Christopher Benedict answered:
Appt. with Shasta Co. Board for tax eval. for new home Lakehead construction/finaled 5/07. County wants$$.help
Meggie, I think you need to be more specific about your question. Can you clarify what kind of help you are seeking?
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 31, 2008 Market Conditions in Lakehead
Patti Philli…, Real Estate Pro in Carlsbad, CA
Patti Phillips answered:
How do I post on my local MLS, without my agent. I do have an agent; but he wants to wait until spring and I
Dear Sunset, The bad news is you can't list on MLS without an agent. The good news is that there are plenty of agents out there who are willing to work for you. If you aren't happy w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 14, 2008 Foreclosure in 96051
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Richard Young, Agent in 96001
Richard Young
Lauri Gibson, Agent in 96002
Lauri Gibson
Glenda Grant, Agent in Redding, CA
Glenda Grant
Redding, CA
Home > Q&A > California > Shasta County > Lakehead
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer