Lakefield : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Rosie Moore, Real Estate Pro in Sugar Land, TX
Rosie Moore answered:
If I want to find a house for rent, do I have to pay to the Realtor to help me?
No. The landlord/homeowner pays the commission. When the landlord signs a listing agreement with an agent, the landlord agrees to pay the commission to both brokers. As a tenant, you ar ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 30, 2013 Rentals in Lakefield
Tamara Mauri…, Real Estate Pro in Sugar Land, TX
Tamara Mauricio answered:
Can someone provide me with the foreclosure address in Lakefield (Waterfall Way)? purchase within next three to remain at APE and FCMS
If you are still looking to purchase a home in the Lakefield subdivision, I would be happy to help in your search. You can reach me at or on my cell at 713 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 23, 2012 Foreclosure in Lakefield
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Sara Nguyen, Agent in Sugar Land
Sara Nguyen
Sugar Land
Sahar Samadian, Agent in Houston, TX
Sahar Samadian
Houston, TX
Home > Q&A > Texas > Fort Bend County > Sugar Land > Lakefield
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer