La Fayette : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Isaac Bensus…, Real Estate Pro in 92037
Isaac Bensussen answered:
Question about disclosures

I am sure you have legal action against the Seller. You need to talk to a Real Estate Attorney right away. He will be able to advice you on what to do and how to do it.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 18, 2009 Home Buying in La Fayette
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Illinois > Stark County > La Fayette
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer