Agent2Agent in Kingsley : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Voices Member,  in
Voices Member answered:
I need a Realtor for acreage in Kingsley, MI.
I used to live by there and worked with Coldwell Banker- the largest real estate co. in Northern MI. Give their Acme office a call- 231-938-2660. I highly recommend Rick Matley. He is t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 6, 2008 Agent2Agent in Kingsley
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Dean A. Baker, Broker in Traverse City, MI
Dean A. Baker
Traverse City, MI
Tim and Doug Reid, Broker in Traverse City
Tim and Doug Reid
Traverse City
Home > Q&A > Michigan > Grand Traverse County > Kingsley > Agent2Agent in Kingsley
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer