General Area in Kansas City : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Erica Texada, Real Estate Pro in MIDLOTHIAN, TX
Erica Texada answered:
Where can I find a website that has listings of foreclosure commercial buildings in the Kansas City, KS area? Or location I can go to.
I would advise that you contact a local commercial real estate firm in your area. They will be able to provide you with a list of properties that fits your needs.

Good luck.

Eric ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 17, 2015 General Area in Kansas City
Roland Vinya…, Real Estate Pro in ,
Roland Vinyard answered:
how do I go about putting a mechanics lean on a house that ive done around $20,000.00 worth of work to the house it is my uncles house and he told me
You are going to need an attorney. Just to place a lien, you'll need a "deficiency judgement". Normally, your uncle just telling you he was going to leave it to you is not sufficient to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 23, 2012 General Area in 66109
Sherri Ball,  in Kansas City, KS
Sherri Ball answered:
I'm a residential real estate investor looking for good you know which areas i should be looking at?
Depending on the area you’re interested in, real estate property values vary widely as with the rental market. If you are looking to maintain and hold on to rental property, now ... more
1 vote Share Flag Tue Jul 20, 2010 General Area in Kansas City
David Van Noy…, Real Estate Pro in Leawood, KS
David Van Noy, Jr. answered:
I am moving to Kansas in couple months from now. I would like to know where are the best neighborhood in
Here are a few to look at here

are you still in the process of moving, I would be glad to help you!

David Van Noy Jr
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 31, 2008 General Area in Kansas City
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Kansas > Wyandotte County > Kansas City > General Area in Kansas City
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer