Jarrell : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Karen, Other/Just Looking in Jarrell, TX
Karen asked:
what office takes care of hud homes in jarrell, I am on the section 8 voucher program in Travis county and i? need to know who to transfer my case to because i have found a house to rent there. it's not georgetown, bartlet,granger,round rock,so if anyone could help me I would be GREATFULLY THANKFULL…
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 3, 2009 Rental Basics in Jarrell
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Texas > Williamson County > Jarrell
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer