Since you want to sell asap, start by establishing what result you want to achieve:
- Is your property paid off or do you still have a mortgage on it?
- How much do you owe on this mortgage?
- Do you want to sell asap hence your agent can disclose this as "Seller motivated" which will attract potential buyers
- Are you moving to a new place and you need a short escrow so you can use the sale money to pay for your new house? Or will you need to rent another property? Ask your agent to negotiate your per day per diem.
- Hire an agent asap
- Hold as many open houses per week as possible
- Price to sell and price aggressively (pull up your comps for references)
- When you are in escrow and buyers want to negotiate contingencies and repairs ect....your agent will guide you but a general rule when a seller wants to sell fast is that they'll be rather flexible to facilitate the transaction.