Independence : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Cecilia Sher…, Real Estate Pro in Lakewood, OH
Cecilia Sherrard answered:
How do i post a house for sale on Trulla?
Only your Realtor can. If you are interested in placing your home on the market, feel free to contact me anytime, I'd be happy to help you get it sold.

Cecilia Sherrard
RE/MAX NE Oh ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 14, 2013 Home Selling in Independence
Bold Real Es…, Real Estate Pro in 44212
Bold Real Estate Consultants answered:
Non-US citizen with valid SSN and EAD and waiting for H1-B approval.

I can assist you with this as well. I just sold a home to a relocation client from France and we had no problems. Please contact me so I can get you moving in the right directi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 21, 2011 Home Buying in Independence
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Robert Bodossian, Agent in Strongsville
Robert Bodossian
Tim Ali, Broker in Middleburg Heights
Tim Ali
Middleburg Heights
Home > Q&A > Ohio > Cuyahoga County > Independence
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer