Agent2Agent in Holmdel : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Ron Shaffery, Real Estate Pro in 08753
Ron Shaffery answered:
i am a licensed real estate broker in new york. how do i become a licensed real estate broker in new jersey?
It will be easier to get a salesperson license. In NJ , unless you are a veteran you will need 3 years experience as an agent before you can get a Broker's license.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 11, 2014 Agent2Agent in Holmdel
J Byron Hebe…, Real Estate Pro in Ormond Beach, FL
J Byron Hebert answered:
I have my Massachusetts Real estate license how do I get my New York license
Good idea would be to follow the same process you did in MA in NY. If they offer reciprocal licenses that would have been thought in class.
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 1, 2014 Agent2Agent in Holmdel
Josh Barnett, Real Estate Pro in Oklahoma City, OK
Josh Barnett answered:
I took the New Jersey real estate class and have not taken New Jersey real estate exam.Can I take NY Real Estate Exam without taking NY classes?
Ask your Broker, he will be the best resource for this.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 22, 2013 Agent2Agent in Holmdel
Samantha Sto…, Real Estate Pro in 07733
Samantha Stone answered:
I have my New Yorkreal estate license would like to get New Jersey real estate license what are the requirements ?
Same here Keith, I held New York License for years. After moving to Jersey I felt funny having to go back to school for what I had been doing for so long. However, there was no other ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 18, 2013 Agent2Agent in Holmdel
John Sacktig, Real Estate Pro in 08816
John Sacktig answered:
Hi, I am thinking of doing the NY real estate license course at a discount and take the exam. Will I need to take all NJ courses for the NJ license?
I have both NY & NJ Licenses- NY schooling is less hours than NJ.. As I can tell, not exactly sure you will probably need to take more course hours to get your NJ license and you will h ... more
1 vote Share Flag Wed Feb 20, 2013 Agent2Agent in Holmdel
Hena Martin, Real Estate Pro in Desert Hot Springs, CA
Hena Martin answered:
I have 5 yrs NYS real Estate broker Lic and want to move to NJ and continue business. What requirements I need in order to do the transfer?
Call the board to where you are re-locating get the answer directly instead of asking random people.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 15, 2013 Agent2Agent in Holmdel
Thomas Conno…, Real Estate Pro in 07733
Thomas Connors answered:
I have a new york realtors license, what do I need to do to get my new Jersey license
Your NJ license is a separate one from NY. You will need to take the NJ required license class and test. Then take State exam. NJ requires continued education class every 2 years for a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 14, 2013 Agent2Agent in Holmdel
Keith Radhub…, Real Estate Pro in Monmouth County, NJ
Keith Radhuber answered:
I have my New jersey real estate license would like to get New York real estate linense what are the requirements ?
Brokers only have to pass the test. Sales associates may have to sit the hours for the test, first.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 13, 2012 Agent2Agent in Holmdel
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
MARIA DELLA FERA, Agent in New Jersey
New Jersey
Laura Castella, Agent in 07748
Laura Castella
Catherine Erkal, Agent in Holmdel, NJ
Catherine Erkal
Holmdel, NJ
Giovanni Randazzo, Agent in 07722
Giovanni Randazzo
Home > Q&A > New Jersey > Monmouth County > Holmdel > Agent2Agent in Holmdel
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer