Curb Appeal in Hillsborough County : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Lisa Reeves, Real Estate Pro in Tampa, FL
Lisa Reeves answered:
Who do I contact to mow foreclosed properties around the South Tampa Area?
Contact City of Tampa - see link below.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 4, 2009 Curb Appeal in Hillsborough County
Katrina Made…, Real Estate Pro in Tampa, FL
Katrina Madewell answered:
I have an opportunity to build a deck behind my office.........
good luck with your new deck Gary ( I would have to 'see it' it have an opinions, but i am sure you make the right choice... best of luck
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 29, 2008 Curb Appeal in Tampa
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Florida > Hillsborough County > Curb Appeal in Hillsborough County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer