Heartland : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Linda Fisher, Real Estate Pro in Kingwood, TX
Linda Fisher answered:
We paid a judgement in full and have a letter from the previous landlord but when the LA check on it he lies about us, how can we stop this?? :-(
Call attorney It should be a matter of court records that the judgement is paid . However your attorney is the one rhat can answer your questions.

Good Luck God Bless

0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 21, 2014 How To... in Heartland
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Texas > Kaufman County > Heartland
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer