Hampshire : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Noah Seidenb…, Real Estate Pro in 60202
Noah Seidenberg answered:
My account shows 180 days on Trulia, but that is hurting me in selling. I have de-listed with Century 21, and have RE-LISTED FSBO. Please re-set.
It is not that simple. You have to take your property of the MLS for 90 days for it to reset to zero and even then people can easily search and see it was on before.
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 11, 2015 Tech Tips in 60140
Bob Brandt R…, Real Estate Pro in Schaumburg, IL
Bob Brandt Re/Max 847-274-3193 answered:
How do I get the interior photos of my home removed rom your website since my home is no longer on the market?
The easiest way for you would be to ask your agent or the listing broker to do it for you.
I think it should be done automatically for many reasons.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 18, 2015 How To... in 60140
Kenneth Gerr…, Real Estate Pro in Naperville, IL
Kenneth Gerrans answered:
Should I take my house off the market when the contract hits six-month mark in October and reinstate in Feb. 2015?
The buyers pulled out because of a high radon test? 1 in 3 homes in your zip code test high. Many communities in our area are a far higher percentage than that. Radon mitigation systems ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 23, 2014 Home Selling in 60140
EdithJasser…, Real Estate Pro in 60093
EdithJasser YourRealtor4Life answered:
what did the home at 1885 Beachview Rd sell for?
you got your answers below.... Just wondering why you wanted to know, do you live there, and are wondering what your current home is worth in today's market or are you interested in buy ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 19, 2013 Market Conditions in Hampshire
Alison Hillm…, Other/Just Looking in San Francisco, CA
Alison Hillman answered:
I'd like to compare 3 different builders I'm considering. Is there a place I can do this?
You can look up their reviews on Trulia or Yelp?


Hope this helps,
Ali, Community Manager
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 1, 2012 Home Buying in 60140
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in 03109
Scott Godzyk answered:
Was this ethical? What recourse do I have? Someone please buy my house so I can get away from my ex!
It just may be illegal as well as immoral. I would contact the Real Estate commission for ILL. and file a complaint against the realtor. you may also want to contact an attorney for aci ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 18, 2008 How To... in 60140
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Christopher Davis, Agent in 60140
Christopher Davis
Teresa & Steve Stultz, Broker in Saint Charles, IL
Teresa & Steve Stultz
Saint Charles, IL
Mark Zatz, Broker in 60102
Mark Zatz
Nathalie Ryczek, Agent in Elgin, IL
Nathalie Ryczek
Elgin, IL
Home > Q&A > Illinois > Kane County > Hampshire
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer