Property Q&A in Greenacres : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Darrell Burns, Real Estate Pro in 92603
Darrell Burns answered:
What is R1 and R2 zoning parcels mean?
With R1 zoning, the lot is defined with specific boundaries, and no mobile homes or multi-family units are allowed. Local ordinances differ, but almost invariably specify maximum height ... more
1 vote Share Flag Fri Jun 13, 2014 Property Q&A in Greenacres
Robert and D…, Real Estate Pro in Bakersfield, CA
Robert and Dawn Morris answered:
What is Hollant St zoned? there are a couple of homes converted to business.
Hello Nancy,

All of Holland Street is zoned RS (for large animals), with the exception of the parcel on the south side of the street at Calloway Drive that is zoned for Commercial us ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 5, 2012 Property Q&A in Greenacres
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Robert Savage, Broker in Bakersfield
Robert Savage
Brian Ostrovski, Broker in Bakersfield
Brian Ostrovski
Home > Q&A > California > Kern County > Bakersfield > Greenacres > Property Q&A in Greenacres
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer