Financing in Grabill : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


The 2 Mortga…, Real Estate Pro in Kokomo, IN
The 2 Mortgage Guys answered:
Can you take out a morgage for more than the price of your home in order to pay for needed repairs and/or appliances?
the FHA 203K Rehab loan is what you are looking for, it is by far the best mortgage option when you are looking to purchase a home and do some repairs. as mentioned before you will nee ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 28, 2010 Financing in Grabill
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Tim Haber, Broker in Fort Wayne, IN
Tim Haber
Fort Wayne, IN
Ted Wright, Broker in Fort Wayne
Ted Wright
Fort Wayne
Home > Q&A > Indiana > Allen County > Grabill > Financing in Grabill
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer