Gobles : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Rimkus_sally, Home Buyer in Allegan, MI
Rimkus_sally asked:
Does this house have water problems outside, it looks wet? This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3138539764-56-M-40-Gobles-MI-49055
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 13, 2014 Market Conditions in Gobles
John Brown, Real Estate Pro in Portage, MI
John Brown answered:
We are ready to close on a nice HUD home and found out it is landlocked. Easement owner won't allow us access.
It is against the law to sell landlocked property. My suggestion would be to contact a good real estate attorney. The title company should have brought this issue up to you and the se ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 13, 2013 Home Buying in Gobles
jlpantell, Home Buyer in Gobles, MI
jlpantell asked:
what can you tell me about the house for sale on 32nd 12249 gobles? how much? any property when can we see it?
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 17, 2013 Home Buying in Gobles
Kathy Persha, Real Estate Pro in Royal Oak, MI
Kathy Persha answered:
if a property says "land contract available", what exactly does that mean?
It means that the seller of the property is offering seller financing. A land contract is a legal agreement between the buyer and seller where the seller holds the title of the propert ... more
1 vote Share Flag Wed Apr 18, 2012 Home Buying in Gobles
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Mary Beth Sons, Agent in 49079
Mary Beth Sons
Chris Larsen, Agent in Gobles, MI
Chris Larsen
Gobles, MI
Paul McIntyre, Agent in Portage
Paul McIntyre
Home > Q&A > Michigan > Van Buren County > Gobles
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer