Glencoe : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Spirit Messi…, Real Estate Pro in 85716
Spirit Messingham answered:
Can a real estate foreclosure be stopped and the procedure started over when the wrong name has been placed on the foreclosure ?
Please consider speaking with an attorney, this is legal advice and neither agent nor Realtor is supposed to be giving legal advice. I would start with an attorney that specializes in ... more
1 vote Share Flag Tue Mar 22, 2011 Foreclosure in Glencoe
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Alabama > Etowah County > Glencoe
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer