How To... in Franklin Square : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Russell Bird…, Real Estate Pro in Rockville Centre, NY
Russell Birdsall III answered:
How do I get a copy of my property survey I went to the town of hempstead uilding they dont have it?
You could get lucky at the town hall, they may have a copy on file. For example Lynbrook has a copy of the survey of almost every home, along with permits both open and closed. I have c ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 30, 2010 How To... in Franklin Square
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > New York > Nassau County > Franklin Square > How To... in Franklin Square
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer