Foreclosure in Federal Way : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Lee Harding, Real Estate Pro in Sioux Falls, SD
Lee Harding answered:
Is there anyway you can rent foreclosed homes?
Freddie Mac / Homesteps does have a program to lease back homes to the previous borrower during the marketing period, and sometimes are able to assist with moving fees.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 23, 2014 Foreclosure in Federal Way
Karen Mcknig…, Real Estate Pro in Seattle, WA
Karen Mcknight answered:
I surrendered my rental house thru chapter 13 on Oct. 2011. It foreclosed on Feb. 2013. I had some previous carry-over from last year's tax
Hi Mrg515,

It is very likely you can carry forward you losses on your rental business. You need to meet with your CPA, or a CPA that understands the business of real estate. If you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013 Foreclosure in Federal Way
Meg (Mega-Pr…, Real Estate Pro in 98402
Meg (Mega-Pros) O. Harrison answered:
If my condo is foreclosed, is the bank more likely to forgive my debt or would they come after the difference?
(Old Post but HIGHLY Relevant Topic) I like Travis Gagnier in Federal Way, Wa for Attorney consultations. He has a great reputation, is compassionate and often has out of the box stra ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 6, 2012 Foreclosure in Federal Way
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Bill Drew Broker, Agent in 98422
Bill Drew Broker
Jim Wagner, Broker in 98391
Jim Wagner
Kendra Todd Group, Broker in Seattle
Kendra Todd Group
Jeff Struble, Broker in 98031
Jeff Struble
Home > Q&A > Washington > King County > Federal Way > Foreclosure in Federal Way
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer