Property Q&A in Fairburn : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Dave Herren, Real Estate Pro in 30306
Dave Herren answered:
How do I get a floor plan for my home, built in 2008?
Contact the building department. I do not think the city of Fairburn does it's own permitting, so you would have to go to Fulton County's offices in Atlanta. Call first, I would be su ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 10, 2012 Property Q&A in Fairburn
Julie Britta…, Real Estate Pro in Atlanta, GA
Julie Brittain - Top Agent answered:
Do anyone have a house for rent in the Lexington Park Subdivision or Southwind?
Hey Dion,

I'd check out Craig's List or for this particular area.

Julie Brittain
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 21, 2010 Property Q&A in Fairburn
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Amanda Fard, Agent in Atlanta, GA
Amanda Fard
Atlanta, GA
The Mark Spain Team, Broker in Atlanta
The Mark Spain Team
Khaldoon Bregeth, Broker in 30022
Khaldoon Bregeth
Home > Q&A > Georgia > Fulton County > Atlanta > Fairburn > Property Q&A in Fairburn
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer