Home Selling in Estacada : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Duff Main, Real Estate Pro in Oregon City, OR
Duff Main answered:
my house was sold to me as 4 bedrooms but public records show three how can i get this corrected
You can contact the Clackamas County Tax assessor in Oregon City. The county doesn't include bedrooms if they don't have a closet and a window large enough for ingress and egress. Be ca ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Dec 19, 2014 Home Selling in Estacada
Craig Loughr…, Real Estate Pro in Oregon
Craig Loughridge answered:
The public records for my property is wrong. Can I get it changed?
If you can prove the information is incorrect, then you should be able to get the public record changed. You will have to contact the agency that holds and reports the information you w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013 Home Selling in Estacada
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Oregon > Clackamas County > Estacada > Home Selling in Estacada
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer