Estacada : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Duff Main, Real Estate Pro in Oregon City, OR
Duff Main answered:
my house was sold to me as 4 bedrooms but public records show three how can i get this corrected
You can contact the Clackamas County Tax assessor in Oregon City. The county doesn't include bedrooms if they don't have a closet and a window large enough for ingress and egress. Be ca ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Dec 19, 2014 Home Selling in Estacada
Craig Loughr…, Real Estate Pro in Oregon
Craig Loughridge answered:
The public records for my property is wrong. Can I get it changed?
If you can prove the information is incorrect, then you should be able to get the public record changed. You will have to contact the agency that holds and reports the information you w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013 Home Selling in Estacada
Morris Garcia, Real Estate Pro in Estacada, OR
Morris Garcia answered:
How do I find a realtor in Estacada?
Just call any company like ours "Oregon Realty" 503-412-9757 or any other Real Estate company and ask the Realtor if they know the area and if they can help you with the buyin ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 1, 2010 General Area in Estacada
Debra (Debbi…, Real Estate Pro in Livingston, NJ
Debra (Debbie) Rose answered:
how much did my agent make?
Diane, I asked Rudy the same question back at the beginning of this thread.....but never got an answer.

Rudy says he needs to go back to school to" learn the process to protect ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 2, 2010 Home Buying in 97023
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Mark Doveton, Broker in Molalla, OR
Mark Doveton
Molalla, OR
Christy Grochowsky, Agent in 97023
Christy Grochowsky
Melinda Villalobos, Broker in 97038
Melinda Villalobos
Audie Powell, Broker in Oregon City
Audie Powell
Oregon City
Home > Q&A > Oregon > Clackamas County > Estacada
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer