Chepachet : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Scott Burch, Real Estate Pro in Rhode Island
Scott Burch answered:
is the cost of the certificate of oocupancy included in a mortgage?
When closing the sale of a new home, the developer must provide a Certificate of Occupancy. The document certifies that the home is in compliance with local health and building codes. B ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 28, 2012 Home Buying in 02814
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Corleen Law, Agent in East Providence
Corleen Law
East Providence
Home > Q&A > Rhode Island > Providence County > Chepachet
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer