Home Buying in Charlton : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Lynn911.com…, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX
Lynn911.com Dallas Realtor answered:
What should someone do if the seller of land refuses to return deposit.?
All is based on the executed sale agreement which should have a clause. Have attorney or buyers agent review the terms of the contract.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Lo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 20, 2010 Home Buying in Charlton
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Dennis Evans, Agent in Clifton Park, NY
Dennis Evans
Clifton Park, NY
Home > Q&A > New York > Saratoga County > Charlton > Home Buying in Charlton
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer