Charlton : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


1…, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX Dallas Realtor answered:
What should someone do if the seller of land refuses to return deposit.?
All is based on the executed sale agreement which should have a clause. Have attorney or buyers agent review the terms of the contract.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Lo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 20, 2010 Home Buying in Charlton
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Mary Bulmer, Agent in 12866
Mary Bulmer
Shannon Mccarthy, Agent in Saratoga Springs, NY
Shannon Mccarthy
Saratoga Springs, NY
Home > Q&A > New York > Saratoga County > Charlton
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer