Remodel & Renovate in Carson : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


John & Janis…, Real Estate Pro in Encinitas, CA
John & Janis Arendsen answered:
Do I need a permit to make a den a living area, i.e just add a bed? It's attached to the back of the garage and was built originally with the
Request an inspection from the local building jurisdiction. If it was an unpermitted structure ask for an "As Is" permit. That may help you as long as the structure was built to the loc ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 12, 2012 Remodel & Renovate in 90810
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > California > Los Angeles County > Carson > Remodel & Renovate in Carson
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer