Capitol Hill : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Sandy Voyles…, Real Estate Pro in 84109
Sandy Voyles Straley answered:
We are thinking of moving to SLC in June. How would I find houses to rent located near the University?
You can check for rental properties as well as Property Pond. You can look under the University of Utah location or you can try 84102, 84013 and 84105. These are all great loca ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 28, 2014 Shopping & Local Amenities in Capitol Hill
Ben Waller, Real Estate Pro in Salt Lake City, UT
Ben Waller answered:
health food stores
There is a great store called "Sprouts" that is located on corner of 200 s and 700 e in Salt Lake City. They have a great selection of natural foods and they are a little less expensive ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 21, 2014 Shopping & Local Amenities in Capitol Hill
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Jimmy Wu, Broker in Midvale
Jimmy Wu
Toni Carter, Agent in Salt Lake City
Toni Carter
Salt Lake City
Cindy Fullmer, Agent in 84121
Cindy Fullmer
Joe Grygotis, Agent in 84124
Joe Grygotis
Home > Q&A > Utah > Salt Lake County > Salt Lake City > Capitol Hill
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer