Schools in Canyon Country : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Marianne Leo…, Real Estate Pro in Studio City, CA
Marianne Leopold answered:
If one is thinking about buying how do these manufatured homes work? Do you pay rent for space?Do you have to pay cash for the property, etc?
Yes, you pay a monthly fee for the lot space for mobil homes. The fee is around $1000. The lowest one I have seen was about $750 and the highest one $1150 per month. It's a lot of money ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 1, 2014 Schools in Canyon Country
Robert Soto, Real Estate Pro in ,
Robert Soto answered:
which elementary school are you actually disticted for?
Sierra madre is technically under Pasadena Undified Schools; if looking for a rental, please look here until my Trulia add is fully functional:
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 9, 2013 Schools in Canyon Country
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > California > Los Angeles County > Canyon Country > Schools in Canyon Country
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer