Cadillac : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


George Raymo…, Real Estate Pro in Chino Hills, CA
George Raymondo answered:
I am currently looking for a home to buy. My credit is ok; but I have a good job with steady income. Do you think you can work with me?
It sounds like should be good go as you have covered the two main topics of determining qualification which are income and credit. Please feel free to contact us.

Best of Luck!
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 20, 2014 Home Buying in Cadillac
Tim Moore, Real Estate Pro in Nags Head, NC
Tim Moore answered:
If I purchase a foreclosure from the 1st mortgage holder and there is 2nd mortgage on the property, am I liable for the second mortgage?
An attorney or title company will make sure that you get a clean title which means the liens must all be paid off by someone. Normally the proceeds from the sale pays off the old mortga ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 15, 2014 Foreclosure in Cadillac
Lynn Spence, Real Estate Pro in Cadillac, MI
Lynn Spence answered:
I am looking for a land contract or rent to own...anything on this site available for that?
Send me an email and I will send you all available with land contract.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 24, 2013 Home Buying in Cadillac
Ryates, Home Buyer in Cadillac, MI
Ryates answered:
We want to buy a house no credit card or bank account at this time bad credit but want to change that can you help us?
Don't pay for credit repair. It can all be done on your own. I will give you all the information you need. You will just need to take action. Save yourself $$. Although not a credit cou ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 7, 2013 Home Buying in Cadillac
Bob Schweiss, Real Estate Pro in Wyandotte, MI
Bob Schweiss answered:
NO PERMITS, OR INSPECTIONS, Never was told. No one wants to even look at this place to buy now that its on the discloser papers of mine,,,,,
Hi Randy,

Yes, i would contact a good real estate attorney. Good Luck.

Bob Schweiss
0 votes Share Flag Sat Nov 10, 2012 Home Buying in Cadillac
Pamala  Bava,…, Real Estate Pro in Macomb, MI
Pamala Bava, SRES answered:
can you tell me what year this house was built.?
Robin, you can also go to your township offices to find out that information it is in the public records.

Good luck
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 29, 2011 General Area in Cadillac
Dan Chase, Home Buyer in Texas City, TX
Dan Chase answered:
This property is paid for.So if I could get the double wide with maybe a five year ballon on a land contract that would be great.
a baloon payment is called that because in 5 years it blows up in your face.A lot of people found they could not cover the sudden payment the baloon demanded and lost their home. Do not ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 2, 2009 Home Buying in Cadillac
Paul Henry, Real Estate Pro in Cadillac, MI
Paul Henry answered:
In Michigan can my 2nd lien holder come after me for any balance owed to them in a defalt
Pam; First are you working with an agent for your short sale, or are you doing it yourself? The second can come after you, but if it goes into foreclosure, they are going to probaly los ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 29, 2009 Foreclosure in Cadillac
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Mary Anne Colmus, Agent in Cadillac, MI
Mary Anne Colmus
Cadillac, MI
Darby Schaub, Agent in 49601
Darby Schaub
Home > Q&A > Michigan > Wexford County > Cadillac
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer