Melissa, unfortunately I can't see which property you're inquiring about. Would you mind sharing the property address? Better yet, you're welcome to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll answer your questions promptly. Thank you!... more
Yes, yes, yes, Brookings Harbor is very dog friendly. Dogs are on the beach and swiming...Dogs on in the river swiming and we have a wonderful dog park steps from the beach. Please call me at 541-661-1219 and I will be happy to share more about our beautiful area...great weather ...and people friendly too :) safe and quiet...just fabulous... more
The HOA fee is $400/mo. The fee includeds all Utilites for the common areas, Insurance that covers the exterior of all units for fire and casualty as well as earth quake. THe HOA fee also includes fundiing the reserve study which includes the roof replacement. We have one full time employee and a part time employee that keep the grounds manicured and in good repair.... more
If you are able to use your retirement and it will not hurt your plans to retire it is a good way to get your down payment. Save the money for a down payment or find a home that is USDA qualified.... more
Lots of reasons:
* Sellers don't want pictures of their house posted. (Privacy or security concerns)
* Photos scheduled but not yet taken
* Work is still being done on the property
* It's a foreclosure, in which case the banks don't care and neither (in many cases) do the REO agents.
* Agent plans on taking them, but hasn't yet. (That one's not a good excuse.)
* The house looks lousy. (That occurs less often than buyers think.)
Hope that helps.... more
Thank you for your inquiry. I can send you other pictures but can't do it through the Trulia website.
Our website is BluePacificRealty.com and my email is Elaine@blupac.com. If you could email me directly I will send you all the specifications from the Multiple Listing Service complete with pictures.
Elaine R. Smith, Broker
Licensed in the State of Oregon
cell - 541-661-2561... more