I too am sorry for your family matters. I do want to say, if you had any properties wrapped in to your foreclosure, you must wait the alotted time from the date the foreclosure was done, it is more time than that of the Bankruptcy itself. I would advise consuting a lender when you are ready and put all yoru cards on the table, don't leave anything out. Good luck to you and your family.... more
They say it does not if done within a cetain time frame, but if you have low scores an an U/W sees a bunch of inquires, then it could hurt.
Why are you looking to do FHA? I write FHA loans too, but only if the borrower has no other option. FHA loan are NOT Cheap when you factor in that FHA MIP Fee of 1.75% points stacked on the loan and then the 1.25% Monthy MI premium that is not tax deductible for many borrowers!
See loan programs #2, #4 and #5 below
1) 100% LTV- VA /Debt Payoff on Purchases too
2) 100% LTV- USDA/12 mo. into Chapter 13 BKâ€¦OK!
3) 99% LTV- FHA ($100.00 down)
4) 97% LTV- No PMI and No FHA MIP FEE of 1.75%
5) 95% LTV- No PMI
6) 95% LTV- CONDO
7) 90% LTV- No PMI 2nd Home
8) 90% LTV- JUMBO
9) 85% LTV- No PMI to Super Jumbo
STATED INCOME ALT loan programs up to Super Jumbo
10) 80% LTV- FIX nâ€™ FLIP Invest. Prop.
11) 75% LTV- NEW- Stated Income Alt
12) 75% LTV- NEW- Foreign Nationals- Stated Income Alt
13) 75% CLTV-NEW- after Short Sale, BK or Foreclosure
14) 70% LTV- Soft and Hard Money -Stated Income Alt
Closing Cost Assistance Avialable too.
$150,000 up to $1,500
$250,000 up to $3,500
$500,000 up to $10,000
This is for any borrower purchasing a listed property over $133,000 in Florida and does NOT have to be paid back
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
Ph: 888 662 4404... more