Boxborough : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Wen Farina (…, Real Estate Pro in Massachusetts
Wen Farina (Wayne) answered:
what happens if i sell my home under the two year mark? Will I have to pay capital gain tax even if i sell for more than purchase price?
This is definitely a question that no agent nor broker can really answer for you as this is a question for your tax professional accountant or CPA consult with them.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 10, 2013 Home Selling in Boxborough
Heath Coker, Real Estate Pro in Falmouth, MA
Heath Coker answered:
Which is the best place to live if i want to travel to 90 central street daily in boxborough
I would contact a local real estate professional to help with this answer and to save time and money.
(I'm on the Cape, but I can help you choose a local pro if you want help doing so ... more
1 vote Share Flag Mon Jul 15, 2013 Rentals in Boxborough
Melissa Manc…, Real Estate Pro in Norton, MA
Melissa Mancini Bonito answered:
What happens if I sell my condo under the two year mark? Will I have to pay capital gain tax? Even if it gets
I agree with Deb, there is a one time exclusion in MA for a single person for up to 250k in equity and 2 exclusions for married couples. Brecht, there would be no need for an exclusion ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 11, 2008 Home Selling in Boxborough
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Boxborough
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer