Financing in Bloomfield : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Carl Witzig, Real Estate Pro in Montclair, NJ
Carl Witzig answered:
down payment assistance grants?
Check this out. See if you qualify. For Essex County you contact the office in East Orange. You never know about "what you hear" unless you check it out. And when you learn it ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 8, 2011 Financing in 07003
Cyndi Bell, Real Estate Pro in Cedar Park, TX
Cyndi Bell answered:
My ex-husband has possession of marital property since divorce. I need to have my name taken off Deed and I want to do it pro se? Can I? Thanks
You need to do a Quitclaim deed. A Quitclaim deed is a legal document that transfers your interest in the property (house, land, mobile home, etc) to another individual.

A title co ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 5, 2011 Financing in Bloomfield
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Jarlynn Hyde, Broker in 07031
Jarlynn Hyde
Paula Doyle, Agent in 07043
Paula Doyle
Daniel Jensen III, Broker in West Caldwell
Daniel Jensen III
West Caldwell
Sussy Morehouse, Agent in Nutley, NJ
Sussy Morehouse
Nutley, NJ
Home > Q&A > New Jersey > Essex County > Bloomfield > Financing in Bloomfield
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer