Black River Falls : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Eric D. Lenz, Real Estate Pro in Wisconsin
Eric D. Lenz answered:
is there mobile homes for sale that can be baught and moved to private land?
It is possible to buy a mobile home and move it to private land. However, many places have zoning that would exclude most mobile homes. Finding a place to go with a mobile home is usual ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 10, 2012 Home Buying in Black River Falls
Ksesser, Home Owner in Burlington, WI
Ksesser asked:
Retired man-needs a two bedroom that will allow a medium lab mix and a cat. House preferred but apt will also do. Husband's income is $3000/mon Out from town would be preferred-nothing fancy or large required-year round. Wife will visit on school vac and summers-so not a dump, please.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 9, 2012 For Rent in Black River Falls
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Steve Stark, Broker in 54656
Steve Stark
Alisha Southwood, Broker in Black River Falls
Alisha Southwood
Black River Falls
Home > Q&A > Wisconsin > Jackson County > Black River Falls
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer