Home Selling in Belmont : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Kevin Sheehan, Real Estate Pro in Belmont, MA
Kevin Sheehan answered:
I'm selling my condo, but will need a 6d. I'm in a 2 unit condo and we don't have a formal condo association. How do I create a 6d?
Any of the other owners who are trustees can sign the 6D. Your real estate attorney should have a blank form. Make sure you provide the closing attorney an original with an original sig ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 29, 2014 Home Selling in Belmont
MDM REALTY H…, Real Estate Pro in 01701
MDM REALTY Heidi Zizza answered:
I'm 1 owner in a 2 unit condo that was converted into a condo when we purchased in 2006. Now that I"m selling, where can I find the condo
In a 2 unit building they probably only have the Master Deed. Go to Masslandrecords.com and you can look it up by the address.
1 vote Share Flag Tue Mar 9, 2010 Home Selling in Belmont
Mr. Melby, Real Estate Pro in Milton, MA
Mr. Melby answered:
Do I need to delead a 2-family before selling? It has never been tested so I assume it contains lead paint.
No, you do not need to delead before selling. I am assuming that your home was built before 1978, the year lead paint was outlawed. If after 1978, you can assume there is no lead paint. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 31, 2008 Home Selling in Belmont
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Wendy Rocca, Broker in 02453
Wendy Rocca
Martha Sesin, Agent in Watertown
Martha Sesin
John Montanaro, Agent in 02458
John Montanaro
John J Dean Jr, Agent in Somerville, MA
John J Dean Jr
Somerville, MA
Home > Q&A > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Belmont > Home Selling in Belmont
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer