Home Buying in Bellflower : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Pro in Woodland Hills, CA
Sheryl Arndt answered:
I am currently on workers comp going on 2 years now and my spouse is on state disability. I am looking to move into a home or an apartment do I have
Hello Niki, you will need to be pre-approved to be able to meet an agent to view and submit offers on any homes of your choice. Your qualifications will be determined by your credit pro ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 11, 2015 Home Buying in 90706
Alex Montelo…, Real Estate Pro in Seal Beach, CA
Alex Montelongo, Broker & Associates answered:
I'm looking for a reasonably cheap place to live in or near Long Beach ca, and a friend suggested a mobile home. Equity possible?
It is my opinion that more often than not cheap mobile homes tend to depreciate with age. It sounds to me like you are not interested in improving the mobile home but to hope that in ti ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 4, 2015 Home Buying in Bellflower
Ron Thomas, Real Estate Pro in ,
Ron Thomas answered:
my husband an myself have been going through the naca program to buy a house and we need money for inspections,etc we need three thousand dollars
If you don't even have the money for Inspections, then you shouldn't be buying yet:
You should have some money set aside for repairs as well as a safety fund of three to six month's li ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sat Jan 10, 2015 Home Buying in 90706
Oscar Gonzal…, Real Estate Pro in Norwalk, CA
Oscar Gonzales answered:
How much is the land lease in Bell Flower?

Not sure if you're still looking, but without an adress/apn#/ or parcel# I'm unable to provide any info. If you have any of these three pieces of info I would be glad to help ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 22, 2014 Home Buying in Bellflower
Alex Montelo…, Real Estate Pro in Seal Beach, CA
Alex Montelongo, Broker & Associates answered:
I am a single mother of one child. Is there grants or programs that will help me purchase a home?
If you are still in the market, I would look into CHDAP, CHF Platinum, CHFA and some City websites will have info on City loan programs. As mentioned in previous statements, there are m ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 28, 2014 Home Buying in 90706
Jesse Puente, Real Estate Pro in Bellflower, CA
Jesse Puente answered:
Are there programs for 1st time buyers in the city of Bellflower? How do we find out about these programs?
Need to research if city has additional funds for first time buyer per city website:
This program is currently not being funded. For ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013 Home Buying in Bellflower
Jesse Puente, Real Estate Pro in Bellflower, CA
Jesse Puente answered:
If I send an offer on a house and the selling realtor says she has a counter offer but never sends it,
Four weeks is a long time to be waiting for a counter. Your agent needs to be in control of the negotiations, and is required to keep their client informed and to discussed other optio ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 19, 2012 Home Buying in Bellflower
Barry Shapiro, Real Estate Pro in Camarillo, CA
Barry Shapiro answered:
Can I find a 4 bedrooms in Los Angeles county for under $1000?
Country Girl,
I know of an "as-is" rental in Leisure Village that needs paint & carpet, and offers 3 bedrooms. Price is negotiable. I hope you find what you're loo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 30, 2010 Foreclosure in 90707
Glenn Gaspar, Real Estate Pro in Signal Hill, CA
Glenn Gaspar answered:
i am in the charlotte, nc area and am looking for down payment assistance in need of about $6,000.00 i am a single mom are there any progrms or grants
Hi Trina...Look and see if this program can work for you, here is the link:


What it comes down to is the loan product is a conven ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 4, 2009 Home Buying in 90706
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Keith Sorem answered:
ok my house went for auction on 08/28, after the auction what should i do from the legal point , i no longer
You need to have received legal notice. Usually served by a Sheriff or a process server. You should definitely contact your lender...they should be your legal point of contact ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Sep 7, 2008 Foreclosure in 90706
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > California > Los Angeles County > Bellflower > Home Buying in Bellflower
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer