I would be glad to help you in your search for rental properties.
Feel free to contact me by email or my cell!
I look forward to hear from you!
Sales / Rental Agent
Anderson Treacy Real Estate
email@example.com. 781-367-1647... more
No one does bad credit loans, period. With scores that low you will likely need to begin acting immediately to start getting your scores up and your credit profile in order. After all, a 640 credit score is not a guarantee of financing.
Give me a call or shoot me an email with your contact info and we can discuss your details and I can put you in touch with some people who can help get you on the road to recovery.
Loan Officer -NMLS #966417
WCS Lending, LLC
Toll Free: 866.936.5363 ext. 278... more
You may want to contact some folks that are financilally in trouble. Pre- Foreclosure list, you might find a current homeowner that is in financial trouble that would be better off renting the property to you rather than letting the home go into foreclosure. May take some leg work but you might end up saving someone from foreclosure and getting yourself a decent rental.... more
which webboard are you talking about? I just had a meeting with this company and I was able to preview their townhouse on their new development in Reading. The mortgage you can do your own research as you will get different quotes as far as rates (this will also depend on your DTI, credit score etc...). Get your pre-qualification and this will give you an idea of rates, if you need assistance or more information let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org... more
They cannot force you too but they can give you the options below:
1. Pay off the card and get the loan.
2. Don't pay the card off and don't get the loan.
Unfortunately there is not a whole lot of flexability when it comes to Debt to income exceeding guidelines.
Some other ways you can explore to get your DTI in line with guidelines:
1. If you have MI look at a single premium option rather than monthly, it could get your ratio in line but will cost more upfront.
2. Instead of paying off the credit card look at buying down the rate or getting a seller concession to buy down the rate.
3. Opt for an Adjustable rate mortgage over a fixed rate
4. Opt FHA financing over Conventional
5. Explore a freddie mac approval rather than Fannie Mae (Freddie mac does not have a hard and fast 45% DTI so Sometimes a loan that cannot be sold to Fannie Mae can be sold to Freddie mac. Of course you have to be working with a lender that has that option available to them.
Those are just a couple of option I can think of real quick... more