Remodel & Renovate in Baldwin : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
How can I obtain a property survey before undertaking home renovations?
If you recently purchased the property more than likely a survey was ordered, so you can ask your attorney for a copy, or check with your local buildings department, a copy may be on fi ... more
1 vote Share Flag Tue Feb 24, 2015 Remodel & Renovate in 11510
Lillian Tram…, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Lillian Tramantano Broker answered:
I need a permit for an above ground pool. I have applied using my survey and they also want a plot plan. Can I enlarge survey and draw measurements?
The application should state exactly what you need and what you are allowed to do.
There are Expeditors you can hire if you feel that you would rather not handle it yourself. If you t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 24, 2011 Remodel & Renovate in Baldwin
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Anne-marie Bender, Agent in 11572
Anne-marie Bender
Carlos Villatoro, Agent in 11520
Carlos Villatoro
Kevin Leatherman, Agent in Merrick, NY
Kevin Leatherman
Merrick, NY
Lorraine Weber, Agent in 11558
Lorraine Weber
Home > Q&A > New York > Nassau County > Baldwin > Remodel & Renovate in Baldwin
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer