Investment Properties in Avon : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Madonna Vanc…, Real Estate Pro in Dare County, NC
Madonna Vancuren / The M & M Team answered:
Is it possible for investors in LLC to get a short sale accomplished?
Call Starkey Sharp/\Attorney, who is handling the Short Sales that are closing!! His number is 1-252-261-2126.
Call Starkey and ask him about the LLC and the Short Sale
Good Lu ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 24, 2013 Investment Properties in Avon

Interested in Avon commercial investment properties? You can find multi-unit apartments, office investments and more on

Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Jeff Kluger, Broker in Kill Devil Hills, NC
Jeff Kluger
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Home > Q&A > North Carolina > Dare County > Avon > Investment Properties in Avon
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer