Aurora : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


CJ Dubois-Co…, Real Estate Pro in Saco, ME
CJ Dubois-Cote answered:
how do I find out information on a house that is in forclosure ? and the realtor?
Hi Gail,

I am an Accredited Buyer Representative and I have experience with foreclosed properties. Feel free to contact me. CJ Dubois-Cote, Prudential Prime Properties, 207-615-166 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 7, 2009 Home Buying in Aurora
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Maine > Hancock County > Aurora
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer