Financing in Appleton : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Jay Benson, Real Estate Pro in 33634
Jay Benson answered:
Where can I find someone to finance a home for me after a short sale. It would be a hardship that I have to sell my home.
If you tried you best and still have the ability to show you can and will continue to earn a stable income, then I would try a bank mortgage expert vice a broker. My recommendation:
G ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 4, 2014 Financing in 54915
David Cech, Real Estate Pro in Wisconsin
David Cech asked:
Need to borrow 20k to buy 4 unit brick apt rents at 550 per unit I have 50% to put down. want to locate hard money lender will pay 29% for 20k I need I have poor credit but own 2 duplexes free and clear and have income of over 50k from job currently. I also have been a real estate investor for over 10 years and have experience in property…
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 7, 2010 Financing in Appleton
Tim Krause, Real Estate Pro in 54914
Tim Krause answered:
Hi - Plan a move to Wisconsin. I collect social security and have 20% down. Would I quailfy (with good?
Keep in mind that home values in Wisconsin are greatly different than California. Have you had the opportunity to review homes in the Wisconsin market? We could start by reviewing som ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 23, 2008 Financing in Appleton
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Tiffany Holtz, Agent in Appleton
Tiffany Holtz
Valerie Hall, Agent in Appleton, WI
Valerie Hall
Appleton, WI
Home > Q&A > Wisconsin > Outagamie County > Appleton > Financing in Appleton
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer