Financing in Anoka : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Christopher…, Real Estate Pro in Bloomington, MN
Christopher Block answered:
If my mortgage was discharged in 2005 but I kept the house and am current on payments, could I go and apply for a new mortgage on a new home now.
Anoka County is my neck of the woods and I am a short sale specialist.

From everything I have read it seems as though there is no recourse on this, so it just depends on what it wil ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 21, 2011 Financing in Anoka
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Minnesota > Anoka County > Anoka > Financing in Anoka
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer