The Realtor MLS has this cabability but I cannot say all the public sited offer Schools as a search criteria. Also, out-of-town brokers do not have the ability to select specific schools in their listings.
I am happy to help if you would like to contact me.
Prudential Snyder & Company
734 649-2710... more
1) Make sure they are current on their mortgage payments
2) When you exchange keys, they are required to leave you an inventory list, which is due 2 weeks after you move in.
3) This will be the guideing document when you move out so you get your security deposit back when you leave.
4) When you leave, give them a forwarding address to send the Security Deposit back.
5) Make sure it is noted in the lease who will be responsible for minor repairs.
6) Note who will be responsible for snow removal and lawn care.
7) Attorney review is always good.... more
It would really benefit you to get legal advise on this , because what happens if the owner decides that he/she will stop paying for the mortgage at this time and sits and collect rent from you and does it pay his mortgage its happens so many cities. You might look at potentially having to move out sooner than you needed especially if it has a sale clause in your lease which it might state you have a specified time to move out , it all depends on how the lease is worded. You might be okay with them selling the property , but what is your move out clause. Good luck... more