Amboy : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Yanni raz, Real Estate Pro in Sherman Oaks, CA
Yanni raz answered:
Want to refinance and buy another home,,, we want to add our son to title/deed at time of closing then, my
You can do that with no problem, but you need a good agent in your area to help you with that.

Look at this blog it will help you to learn more about mortgages.
I've got most of my ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 20, 2009 Financing in Amboy
John B, Real Estate Pro in Studio City, Los Ang...
John B answered:
We are co- borrowing with our son on a mobile on land, our credit is excellent , our son has no credit
You will hold the note your self and then build his credit while you're on the loan.

Look at this blog it will help you to learn more about your situation.
I've got most of my answ ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 12, 2009 Financing in Amboy
Katina Wright, Real Estate Pro in 30310
Katina Wright answered:
what are underwriting fees?
Underwriting fees are associated with the mortgage. More than likely you became aware of your magic $ amount on the lender's Good Faith Estimate.

You are being charged f ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 2, 2009 Financing in 98601
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Christine Lipinski, Broker in Vancouver, WA
Christine Lipinski
Vancouver, WA
Home > Q&A > Washington > Clark County > Amboy
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer