98198 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Kary Krismer, Real Estate Pro in 98058
Kary Krismer answered:
Trustee Sales-Buyers Premium-Carve out Vs. Cash
Unfortunately Trulia deleted agent blogs, so I can no longer just link to it. But to answer your questions, the bankruptcy trustee needs to keep some funds to be able to do the sale. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 9, 2015 Foreclosure in 98198
Kary Krismer, Real Estate Pro in 98058
Kary Krismer answered:
Does the seller have to provide everything listed on the listing?
I don't think anyone could answer your question without seeing your contract and having an understanding of the negotiations. In any case, this is a legal question which would require ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 24, 2015 Home Buying in 98198
TruIia VIP T…, Real Estate Pro in Longmeadow, MA
TruIia VIP The Graveline Group answered:
the price of my house is different then what is posted how do i change it?
The help center link is accessible at the bottom right of every page. That might be a good place to start. Also, verify the rest of the info is correct. If this is a rental, there ar ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 4, 2015 Home Buying in 98198
Bradley J. H…, Real Estate Pro in Seattle, WA
Bradley J. Hawthorne answered:
Is there a lot of vandalism in this area compared to other areas? I need a safe place to live.
I was born and raised in this area and I have not witnessed any Vandalism. Every neighborhood has areas that are not as good as others, but a good agent should be able to direct you int ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 5, 2012 In My Neighborhood in 98198
The Cascade…, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
The Cascade Team Real Estate answered:
Are hoa liens superior in the state of washington and not extinguished through the foreclosure process.?
Yes they are. Even after auction or foreclosure you may find that you need to deal with an existing HOA lien.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 22, 2010 Foreclosure in 98198
Ardell Della…, Real Estate Pro in Seattle, WA
Ardell Dellaloggia answered:
Where may I find information on the Sound View Apt. Homes currently under construction in the Des Moines, WA.
You can find most of the information that is currently available at the link below:

1 vote Share Flag Sun Nov 11, 2007 Market Conditions in 98198
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Klaus Gosma, Managing Broker in Seattle
Klaus Gosma
Managing Broker
Aaron Spring, Broker in Seattle
Aaron Spring
Edna Bishop, Agent in 98116
Edna Bishop
Andrew Schein, Broker in Seattle
Andrew Schein
Home > Q&A > Washington > King County > Seattle > 98198
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer