98032 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


taborjim, Both Buyer and Seller in Hillsboro, OR
taborjim answered:
My credit score is 547 and I want to buy a house, I make 40K per year and a good job that will allow me to buy a house, is anyone out there willing to
The answer depends on many factors. Such as do you have a down payment in the 10 to 20% range. How big of a house, how long do you plan on being in the house, are you willing to make ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 13, 2015 Home Buying in 98032
Kary Krismer, Real Estate Pro in 98058
Kary Krismer answered:
We are very interested in a house. The defaulting seller doesn't want to start short sale and the bank doesn't start foreclosure. Why to both?
Here are some reasons a seller might not want to do a short sale.

0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 7, 2015 Home Buying in 98032
Kary Krismer, Real Estate Pro in 98058
Kary Krismer answered:
Seller accepted a back-up offer on a short sale... should buyer deposit an earnest money check?
I would highly recommend that you see an attorney if one was not involved already. The standard backup offer form and the short sale form both alter timelines for events like the depos ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 6, 2014 Home Buying in 98032
Kary Krismer, Real Estate Pro in 98058
Kary Krismer answered:
I know what my rights are as a tenant but I don't know who I should pay my rent to next month? Also, what can I expect moving forward?
If you pull up a copy of the Notice of Trustee's sale from the King County Recorder's website, you may be able to see a reference to another website that tracks the status of the forecl ... more
1 vote Share Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013 Foreclosure in 98032
David Colbeth, Real Estate Pro in Auburn, WA
David Colbeth answered:
The house next door to me is in foreclosure
You can contact a Title Company to get the most recent status regarding the foreclosure filings. They are public record, but unless you know what you are looking for it can be a little ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 21, 2012 Foreclosure in 98032
Steve Tennis…, Real Estate Pro in McAllen, TX
Steve Tennison answered:
How do you handle an unsolicited request for a price suggestion.?

I would give him an off the cuff range of prices. Don't spend hours researching, but you pretty much know what range to use in a specific area of town.

Help him out n ... more
1 vote Share Flag Mon Feb 1, 2010 Agent2Agent in 98032
Mark Despain, Real Estate Pro in Seattle, WA
Mark Despain answered:
how does one buy this listing or Bid for it do you need a realtor?
Without a link, address or MLS number it is not possible to know how to advise you. Given that you are asking the question in this forum, I would say that you should definitely be speak ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 20, 2008 Foreclosure in 98032
Jo Soss, Real Estate Pro in Bremerton, WA
Jo Soss answered:
Is there a limit to the number of families that can occupy a single-family home in Kent, WA?
If you go to this website http://www.metrokc.gov/dias/ocre/100Qs5.htm you can find your answer by scrolling down to Section C. This is for rentals. If the home is owner occupied ther ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 12, 2008 Quality of Life in 98032
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Rachel Stamm, Agent in Seattle, WA
Rachel Stamm
Seattle, WA
Joanne V McCann, Broker in Woodinville
Joanne V McCann
Carey & Ramon Gu..., Broker in Renton, WA
Carey & Ramon Gu...
Renton, WA
Jeff Struble, Broker in 98031
Jeff Struble
Home > Q&A > Washington > King County > Kent > 98032
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer