97478 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Randy Stoker, Real Estate Pro in Yuba City, CA
Randy Stoker answered:
I have listed my home for sale on Trulia but am unable to add a picture. How do I do that?
All listings on Trulia are generated by the listing Real estate agent; Trulia scans the MLS data base and posts that information to their web site. If you have your home listed through ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 19, 2015 Home Selling in 97478
Andrea Alpiz…, Home Buyer in Springfield, OR
Andrea Alpizar asked:
Mortgage Qualification after Bankruptcy in Oregon I have a 540 credit score after short sale in 2011 discharged bankruptcy in October 2014 (all due to medical bills and housing crash in another state). I have good income and long term employment…
0 votes Share Flag Fri Mar 6, 2015 Home Buying in 97478
Ttwtheraider, Home Owner in Springfield, OR
Ttwtheraider asked:
is 441 south 37th place a foreclosure?
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 27, 2014 Foreclosure in 97478
Mark Moore, Real Estate Pro in Eugene, OR
Mark Moore answered:
looking to find rental company that rents 5170 main street. you?
I went over to www.trulia.com but could not find this rental listing, usually when you are there it will give you either the rental agency or a link to the agency. If you can look it up ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 23, 2014 Rentals in 97478
Mark Moore, Real Estate Pro in Eugene, OR
Mark Moore answered:
We bought a 1134 sq./ft house with a garage conversion and will be selling soon.
I suggest you leave it as is and don't spend any money or time unnecessarily. You can then make it a contingency on the sale of the property to either leave it or convert it at the requ ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 21, 2013 Investment Properties in 97478
John Gray, Real Estate Pro in 97413
John Gray answered:
what is the penalty for not getting a permit to remodel a room?
Permits and inspections would be required for plumbing and electrical in Lane County. The county will do "as-built" inspections. You would have to purchase the required permits after ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 7, 2012 Remodel & Renovate in 97478
Patti, Home Owner in Hanford, CA
Patti answered:
Are there any Springfield agents/companies that would work a lease/option (1yr or less) for the right people with great credit/income?
Try Hayden-Homes.com in Springfield. They will work with you. I have heard you can do a lease option on some of thier homes. I am not sure if you can do that with the ones in Springfie ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 19, 2010 Home Buying in 97478
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Isaac Judd, Broker in 97401
Isaac Judd
Amy Thompson, Broker in 97405
Amy Thompson
Lona Murphy, Agent in Eugene
Lona Murphy
Tony Losco, Broker in Eugene, OR
Tony Losco
Eugene, OR
Home > Q&A > Oregon > Lane County > Springfield > 97478
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer