96786 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Shaun G Ferg…, Real Estate Pro in Kapolei, HI
Shaun G Fergueson answered:
How do I find the owner/s of an abandoned property up here in Wahiawa?
Send me the address. I will do a drive by, a comparative market analysis (price the house) according to todays market, and make a recommendation to submit an offer or not. I ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 15, 2014 Home Buying in 96786
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Jason Scott, Mortgage Broker<br/>or Lender in
Jason Scott
Mortgage Broker
or Lender

Home > Q&A > Hawaii > Honolulu County > Wahiawa > 96786
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer