Home Selling in 95841 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Jim Walker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA
Jim Walker answered:
I own a rental home in 95841. I'm thinking of selling it but I live out of the area. How do I find a good real estate agent?
Looks like those tenants needed to be disturbed.
If you are still on the fence about selling or renting it again, you could try a dual track strategy.
Agents will advise against it, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 28, 2013 Home Selling in 95841
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > California > Sacramento County > Sacramento > 95841 > Home Selling in 95841
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer