For Rent in 95131 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Apsam96, Renter in Milpitas, CA
Apsam96 answered:
How can I turn my house into a corporate rental property? I am interested in renting my 5/3 house in North San Jose to a corporation. How do I go?
Where u successful in renting to corporate? If so can you plz share the corporate contact so I can do the same with my townhome.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 22, 2015 For Rent in 95131
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Vickie Chandler, Agent in San Jose
Vickie Chandler
San Jose
Juliana Lee,MBA/LL.B, Broker in Palo Alto, CA
Juliana Lee,MBA/LL.B
Palo Alto, CA
Joe Wilson, Broker in Willow Glen
Joe Wilson
Willow Glen
Home > Q&A > California > Santa Clara County > San Jose > 95131 > For Rent in 95131
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer