94571 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Elva Wormley, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Elva Wormley answered:
my apprasial has a lot of incorrect information about my house in there including the type of floor...do i have any recourse or are i out of luck?
Hi January,

If you paid for the appraisal, you have the right to ask the appraiser to make the changes. Keep in mind, though, those changes may or may not change the value, depending ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 11, 2014 Home Buying in 94571
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Sandra Lucas, Agent in Brentwood
Sandra Lucas
Ralene Nelson, Agent in Rio Vista
Ralene Nelson
Rio Vista
Home > Q&A > California > Solano County > Rio Vista > 94571
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer